Well said.
As one of my favorite fictional characters said:
You can get more with a kind word and a 2 by 4 than you can with just a kind
word.
:D
Ricardo, you are absolutely right about standing up and saying what needs
saying in spite of any perceived futility. Drop Box needs to hear us all. Of
course we should be polite, but we must also stand firm until they finally get
tired of our emails. A good example of the polite prodding strategy paying off
is what was accomplished with ProTools accessibility.

Friendly,
Chris