Hiya all,
I'm joining this discussion a little late, so sorry if all this has
already been said.

I just spent a couple of seconds looking at it, and it seems this post
is right, you can't do much useful with it, apart from one thing.

If you find the entry you want (could possibly select multiple entries
using voiceover command space (with curser tracking off)), and then
add them to address book.

When you've done this, you could email the person, and do anything you
wanted, then just delete the contact.

HTH, and sorry it's not the most useful post ever posted.