Hi. Voice Over begins talking to me promptly at startup, and I don't get that
weird apple.com message that people are talking about, probably because I have
Adium and Skype launch at startup. And yes, I must admit, when I first started
up Lion a couple of times it was slow, but now it boots up around the same time
SL booted up. As for Mail, I switched my view back to the classic view because
I, too hated it. As for the "Mail busy" messages, the only time I get those is
if I'm selecting text so I could reply to a thread I saw here. As for Safari,
the only time I get a problem there is if I use full screen mode. Obviously it
doesn't work with VO. And as for the rest of Lion, I'm enjoying it very much.

Shawn