Mmm, true, but on the IPhone, there's a button you'll have to press in order to
see other pages than the one that has focus, and the focused page is the one
that's opened last. Oh well, cmd+opt+q seems to be my best friend at the
moment… Btw, the one question we haven't asked in our frustration is how does
one jump between pages that are opened?

/Krister