Hi Donna,

There is a USB DVD drive sold separately for $80.  My primary computer is a
mini, but the Air is the perfect portable one for me.  It is the size of an
iPad with the full features of a laptop.

Has anyone found a laptop sleeve to fit the 11.6 inch Air?

Kristyn

Kristyn Leigh
Sent from my mini Mac
krist...@gmail.com