Hi all,
I have Lion on a Mini. I thought that ctrl-right, in text, would move me around, but it (and other odd keystrokes that I don't remember at the moment) just keep bringing up the dashboard. I can't move around the dashboard because it just jumps into the calculator, the first application on there. Worst of all, neither force-quitting, cmd-q, cmd-tab, nor anything else I can think of will get rid of it. My only recourse is to enter then quit the vo utility, which seems to get rid of the evil dashboard. How can I fix all this so I can move around text, since no arrow key combos seem to do anything, and some bring up the dashboard which then refuses to leave? TIA.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from BrailleNote
mehg...@gmail.com; http://www.facebook.com/mehgcap