Hi Bill,
I would say: maybe you can consult the doc or help that comes with fusion. I
suspect you're right but I myself don't know. But having a quad core and having
fusion with windows 7, which can take advantage of multiple cores, i think it
does make a difference to change the number of allocated cores.
Paul.