Hello
I think, that the snapshot menu in fusion, is not accessible with VoiceOver.
I have tryed to restore a old snapshot, but i can not find the place, where i
can find my old snapshots.
I press the command s, but this menu is not accessible.
Can anyone explain how to restore a old snapshot.

Best regards
Jørgen