Hi Paul
I use vmware version 4.01 and in this version, the snapshot menu is not
accessible?
Are there anyone there can explain how to use the snapshot menu in fusion 4.01
i will be glad.
Best
Regards
Jørgen
On Sep 15, 2011, at 11:23 PM, Paul Erkens wrote:

Hi Jurgen,
Which version are you using, fusion 3 or 4? In fusion 3, I know that the
snapshot menu is accessible. Maybe you meant the resulting dialog if you hit
the snapshots menu item?
Paul.

Mange hilsner
Jørgen Skov Nielsen