If you ask me, they should just get rid of the VO command all together.  I
think just assigning 1 modifier key as your "VO key would be a lot more
efficient.  For example, I rather press caps left or right arrow than control
option left or right arrow.  Especially since all macs come with a keyboard
with only 1 control key by default now.

Ricardo Walker
rwalker...@gmail.com
Twitter & Skype: rwalker296