It's possible to read brf files in IOS5 Safari-based web browsers (such as
Filer's browser) with eight-dot Braille turned on. I haven't tried this in text
editors yet.

Actually, the way I learned Braille commands was the keyboard help, k-chord
(b-chord exits) on the Focus 40 Blue. There's dots 2-3-6 chord to toggle 8-dot
Braille on and off. I don't think Lion has this feature at all.

Teresa

"Nobody ever tells me anything!"--James Forsyte, quoted in the Forsyte Saga