The nightly builds of Web Kit are more advanced than what Safari currently
uses.  Note, though, these are test builds, so it isn't a silver bullet
solution.  In other words, the nightly build might have problems of its own
once in a while.  However, these things tend to be fixed pretty quickly.  It
takes Safari some time to catch up to the Web Kit current builds.

Take Care

John Panarese
jpanar...@gmail.com