As far as i can understand, and if i'm wrong here, please correct me, but isn't
nightly builds of webkit code that is to come in Safari? If so it might be
worth giving it a spin. I personally haven't had much busy problems, and i
don't use the fancy rotor stuff much, if at all so can't comment on eventual
bugs there.
/Krister