Concerning getting rid of the preview pane, Which suggestion is the best?
Clicking on the horrizontal bar between message list and message area
or the one on the other side.  I think VO said Horizontal.  I also saw
reference to a vertical bar; now I'm not sure totally what I heard and
won't know til I get home tonight.  My other question is if one gets
rid of the preview pane this way, how can you get it back?  I get the
idea that whatever procedure was followed for ridding oneself of the
preview pane hasn't always worked.  Could you clarify a good reliable
procedure to follow to remove preview completely?