Hi.

I used to have a Live Drive account and have just downloaded the app for the I
phone.

As far as sharing goes here are the steps.

1.  Put a file in public folder.

2.  select file to share and attach an e-mail.

3. Once mail is sent,  the person who receives file gets an notification.

4.  Person gets directed to a link and before they open a link, they
get given a password as you can secure a file for that's person or not so then
no password is needed.

Mark, if I have these details wrong, please correct as things may have changed
as I used this software almost two years ago.