Hi,

I think pricing is one small difference.

Tech News Today talked about these services a few weeks back, but of course they were not concerned with usability from the blind user perspective.

I use DropBox exclusively, and most heavily on the windows side, and find it suits my needs.

Interesting question, though. It would help to know what other viable options exist.

 Antonio