Hello Klifton,

I have 25GB of disk space on my Sky Drive but new users, I believe, will
only have 7GB.

Now, as for opening a document.

1.
Open your iOS SkyDrive App.

Navigate until you find a document and double-tap to open it.

At this point, you can read the document.  In the reading mode, there are no
controls on the display.

To show app controls both at the top and the bottom of the display,
including the option to go back and to open the document in another app
through which you may edit the document, simply double-tap the center of the
screen.  Please note that the controls will remain visible or actionable for
about 2 seconds during which time, if no action is taken, they will once
again, disappear.

Keep in mind that if you want to edit a document, then you must first have
an app on the iOS device capable of editing the document; in my case, for
example, Pages or ePrint.

Mark