Hi guys.
I have a blind friend who is considering getting an iPhone down the line. She's
not ready yet because she's getting a new computer. I couldn't talk her into
switching to a Mac, unfortunately. The big reason she won't switch is because
she believes she will need pdf files and the ability to edit the things.
Because she's sort of experienced with a computer but sort of not, I'm
concerned about her getting a Windows computer with little tech support. She
just retired from a job where she was using Windows, and she had tech support
any time things went wrong. Despite her experience at work, her computer skills
are a little shaky, especially if anything goes wrong. I at least talked her
into a laptop and going somewhere to get her computer where they have tech
people.

Much to my surprise, she said she wanted an iPhone down the line. Maybe I can
talk her into waiting for 6.0 IOS. Here's my question to y'all. Because she
tends to get rattled when learning new computer stuff, does anybody know if
VoiceOver users can pay Apple for one-on-one with the iPhone like you can on
the Mac? I know they have classes, but she would be the only blind person in
the class, and I think she's going to need one-on-one. I may have to give it to
her myself, but I think she would like it better done by someone professional
instead of a long-time friend.

Eugenia Firth
gigifi...@sbcglobal.net