Hi guys
Thanks for the comments. It just so happens, that one of the gentleman at the
North Park Apple store, is now beginning to consider himself the voiceover
person. This is because he is working with myself and another blind friend.
Then, a couple more people walk it. As for the noise, what day was to put
speakers on and turn the volume up, and that wasn't a problem. You just have to
make sure and ask for speakers. It works fine on my Mac.
Regards
Gigi

Sent from my iPhone