Hello Eugene,
        If your friend is interested in getting some training or I would rather
call it teaching help with an iPhone or for that matter anything to do with
assistive technology, I would like to offer my services.  I am part of a new
firm here in Georgia that offers low cost support and training or teaching for
all of Apple's products.  I am also very knowledgeable with Windows screen
readers so I could also help with that as well.

        If you or your friend are interested let me know and we can talk about
rates and what services that your friend might be interested in.  If you go to:
 http://www.fedoraoutlier.com you can learn more about our company and what
services we offer.  As I said we are a firm that specializes in Apple
accessibility and I am sure that once you and your friend look at our website
that you will agree that we are the ones to come to for teaching skills such as
you described.

Scott E. Rumery
Assistive Technology Consultant

Phone Number: 478-993-8717