Hi there!
I do not know if this is something you might find useful!
But open VO+H+H will bring up vo commands and in the first option general there
is add pronunciation in which you can put in the first field the word  you want
to change then in the second field write it so it sounds the way you wish it to
sound!
And if that is to your satisfaction then you can set other options after the
second field!
As a example I got mine to say Boy zone in stead of boys1!
And mine does say third when I put 3rd I changed my numbers from digits to
words and now 1000 says one thousand!

hth Colin