Hello.

I have been having a lot of fun with Mountain lion these last few days, and I
would like to comment on what you said.

I, too, by the way, I'm dictating this entire letter. Just because I can.

In the first place, the instances of the web loading noise being made by voice
over being intermittent is still happening to me. Eat.G that, sometimes
voiceover will make the loaded complete noise, and sometimes it will not. I do
not see any factors which are consistent between these times. However, being on
broadband cable, I usually just assume that a webpage loads within three or
four seconds, and act accordingly. It should not lead me astray so far.

About notification Center: I think it was designed, as was the OS, for sighted
people. That having been said, Apple should be highly applauded, as I have
commented before, at its universal accessibility. This does not mean, however,
that notification Center must necessarily be adapted for voiceover users; in
the case of many voiceover users, as has been discussed, there is no real need
for it, given the redundancy of alerts and messages we already received. This
may not be the case, however, presided users, who often used to split the
computer with little to no audio enhancement, unfortunately.

Okay, I am about done having fun with dictation. Dictated but not read,
sincerely

 • Mark BurningHawk Baxter
 • AIM, Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
 • MSN:  burninghawk1...@hotmail.com
 • My home page:
 • http://MarkBurningHawk.net/