Hi all,
I'm curious why you would use the default at all. I mean, why not just manage
your twitter through your favorite client to begin with? That is, what does ML
offer for twitter that makes it worth bothering with? I'm not trying to stir
anything up, I honestly don't know. I know ML has twitter integration, but I'm
not sure how it works or what exactly it does.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehg...@gmail.com; http://www.facebook.com/mehgcap