Hi,
The nuance issues are indeed fixed, keep in mind though that after installing
Mountain Lion, you have to go to the program update and look for new updates.
When you do, you will find a bunch of new voices amongst other things. Just
update everything and you'll be good to go. All the bugs in the Swedish voice,
including issues with how it pronounced certain characters when typing with
typing echo set to characters or when reading character by character are gone
and so are the pitch issues. Only time the voices actually change pitch is when
you delete a character or when you press a character with the shift key helld
down.
Apple has indeed done a great job with this release. The one thing i wish for
is for dictation to support scandinavian languages. I hope it will happen but i
highly doubt it, just look at Siri on the IPhone which supports many languages
just not Swedish, Norwegean and other scandinavian languages.
/Krister