In the app store, you can also hit cmd-5 for updates (and other numbers for
other tabs). Also, give the page a minute after it loads; on my mini at least,
it takes a bit for the system to check for updates before it presents them to
me.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehg...@gmail.com; http://www.facebook.com/mehgcap