If you know the person's twitter name well enough, you can always type it
manually in the tweet edit box you can summon up with the button in
Notification Center.  Or, you could copy/taste it from the tweet you just read.
 I'm mostly just being difficult here; I use my favorite twitter client to
reply, too; I just refresh it when VO reads a Notification Center tweet for the
first time. :)

 • Mark BurningHawk Baxter
 • AIM, Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
 • MSN:  burninghawk1...@hotmail.com
 • My home page:
 • http://MarkBurningHawk.net/