Hi
Yes there's Karen and Lee, and they are free.
Go into VO utility and choose the "voice" row of the table there. Look around
in there. YOu may need to choose "customise" to find all the possible options.
Karen premium is what I use. You need to download her but she is worth the
megabytes. No charge though.

Lisette