It looks like it will run, but only as a stand-alone utility that you
can pass strings to to have them spoken. However, I'm looking at the
apple developer site, specifically at their speechSynthesizerManager
package. Maybe it's doable, I don't know. It must be possible if
Sepstral can do it, but I'll have to do more digging to see just what
work is required.