hmmmm there is a way to get it to notify you there is also instructions on how
to use the service with  voice over on their site.  If that doesn't help, then
I would contact them.

hope this helps Maria Chapman
bubbygirl1...@gmail.com

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." -
Mahatma Gandhi