I would be interested, how ever I don't play many games since I lost my vision.
I  have been spooiled by MMORPGs so I don't play many of these  games. But I
would be interested in puzzle games like fill it ins, or sudoko. or fighting
fantasy and choose your own adventure type books.
I would make it a iOS and Mac OS list however. Just my thought.
Good Luck.
Sincerely,

Donovan Osborn
donovan303...@gmail.com