Ok, it sounds like there's some interest. I may actually join the Audyssey list
(thanks, Raul) as it does have general info on what's out there. It doesn't
quite strike me as the sort of list that will take "I'm stuck on level 5" sorts
of messages. So I'm going to give this serious consideration and let you all
know about further details later today or tomorrow.

Take care,
Teresa