I'm definitely interested! The more games  I can learn to play, the better!
   Anita
----- Original Message ----- From: "Donovan Osborn" <donovan303...@gmail.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, April 01, 2013 10:33 AM
Subject: Re: I'm Thinking of Starting an Accessible IOS Games List; Whatddya Think?

I would be interested, how ever I don't play many games since I lost my vision. I have been spooiled by MMORPGs so I don't play many of these games. But I would be interested in puzzle games like fill it ins, or sudoko. or fighting fantasy and choose your own adventure type books.
I would make it a iOS and Mac OS list however. Just my thought.
Good Luck.
Sincerely,

Donovan Osborn
donovan303...@gmail.com