Hello how do we join that list at gamer audio sorry for the off list
post

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of chandan mokashi
Sent: Monday, April 01, 2013 11:21 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: I'm Thinking of Starting an Accessible IOS Games List; Whatddya
Think?

I am on that list and information regarding all types of games is shared on
that list. Why i said i wanted another games list is becouse you said that
it will be an only ios games list.
Thanks and regards,
Chandan.

Sent from my iPad

On 01-Apr-2013, at 8:10 PM, Teresa Cochran <vegaspipistre...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Is anyone currently on the Audyssey lists right now? What is it like? Are
there specific questions about games there? I'll check out its archives.

> Teresa
> On Apr 1, 2013, at 7:33 AM, Donovan Osborn <donovan303...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> I would be interested, how ever I don't play many games since I lost my
vision. I  have been spooiled by MMORPGs so I don't play many of these
games. But I would be interested in puzzle games like fill it ins, or
sudoko. or fighting fantasy and choose your own adventure type books.
>> I would make it a iOS and Mac OS list however. Just my thought.
>> Good Luck.
>> Sincerely,
>>
>> Donovan Osborn
>> donovan303...@gmail.com
>>

>> On Apr 1, 2013, at 7:23 AM, Teresa Cochran <vegaspipistre...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>>> Hi, all,
>>>
>>> Excuse the cross-post; however this applies to both lists. I think it
would be fun to start a list for accessible IOS games. "I'm stuck on level
X, can someone help me?" "I can't figure out how to play X game." Those
would be typical topics. Or you could even gloat. :) I have loads of time on
my hands for the foreseeable future, and I can definitely fit a list in. How
much interest would there be?