well, there is one thing we can do to force the issue: everyone who is blind
should buy up 10 shares of amazon stock and then assign it to a trusted proxy
as a single voting block. If enough shares are allocated this way, the board of
directors will have no choice but to listen. Its an idea I have suggested
before, but it seems no one wants to do this, even when I know the method will
work. This seems to be the one problem our community has: we can't seem to act
in a unified fashion (I.E. the NFB v. the ACB, etc.). This needs to change or
we will be stuck and marginalized.

-eric