The reason for turning VoiceOver off is to clear it, so when I open it back
up, it will be back at the beginning, and maybe I can manage to figure out
the steps to opening a web page from the bookmarks.  I know it's
incorrect.  I haven't found directions anywhere.  I just have multiple
lists of commands, and no idea what order to put them in.  It's a giant
jigsaw puzzle.  I try what you suggest.

Thanks,

April
.