unfortunately,
the standard view gets very confusing on Safari in OS X. Also, I can't seem to
get into settings from there and a lot of the features available in standard
view are simply not visible in basic html mode. I have sent emails to googles
support team until I am blue in the face and the problem still has not been
fixed. what do I have to do? Sue these guys just to get their attention? Unlike
a lot of others in the US., I am not one to file a suit at the drop of a hat
(its far too much work and stress for any beneficial payoff).

-eric