ext Mikhail Sobolev wrote:

> On Tue, May 16, 2006 at 09:51:44AM +0100, Peter Robinson wrote:
> > Or moving it to a page for Applications IT 2005 and add a new one for IT
> > 2006.
> Like this one:
>
>   http://maemo.org/maemowiki/ApplicationCatalog2006

Some thinking here might help :), there have been some proposals
about how this application catalogue can be reorganized and managed

I for one am looking for a system
1. which is as easy as wiki to add
2. some policy what is acceptable and not acceptable [remember the
thread we had about
when one of the entry was removed]
3. possiblity to sort/search applications (already thinking about
device/maemo/IT SW edition compatible/WIP/testing/stable i.e this
application is known to work with Maemo 2.0)
4. some kind of user ranking system (user feedback possibility)
5. some possibility to have top 5 new submitted applications
6. some possibility to have top 5 popular applications

More ideas welcomed, lets solve this for a better solution (i dont know
if wiki will continue to solve our needs)

Devesh