On Wed, 2006-21-06 at 17:14 +0200, Mathias Uebelacker wrote:
> so whats happend since you post your Problem?. Did you find a solution?
>
> Am Mittwoch, den 21.06.2006, 08:06 -0700 schrieb George Farris:
> > On Wed, 2006-21-06 at 13:33 +0200, Ramon Navarro Bosch wrote:
> > > I've got the same problem after one week. The 770 rebooted each time it
> > > finished all init process. I flashed again SE2006 and it works again.
> > >

> > Whats really strange is I just posted about constant rebooting and
> > didn't get a single reply and now there is an entire thread, go figure.

Sort of.  Reflash the device and don't use the mail app.  There are many
strange things that happen with os2006 including:

Sometimes the web browser won't start - reboot required
Sometimes the web browser won't start wifi - reboot required
Spontaneous reboots
Mail app is mostly useless
Filemanager very slow to read memory at times

However, it is a beta and one must be patient, there are many things
that are better than os2005.

Cheers