As a first step to achieve some kind of kiosk mode I am trying to open
maemo browser at startup in fullscreen mode.

I've found that, dislike desktop opera browser, maemo browser has no
command line switch option (--fullscreen) to do this.

I am trying now to launch browser via dbus rpc capabilities. I've found
some "osso-browser-interface.h" document where it says the only methods
available for remote calling are for opening a new window or opening a
url.
There is another collection of methods but they seem to be intended for
embedded browser windows within a main application window.
One of this "embedded-only" methods allows you to send a HW Key code to
the browser, that is just what I am trying to do.
Disgracefully I assume it only works for this "embedded browsers".

Does anyone know if there is a way to open maemo browser in fullscreen?

Thanks in advance

Tomàs Jiménez
oranginalab