Hi Neil,

>Quim - If you want to improve the Maemo platform, stop messing
>about in public with maemo.org

Discussing new features has no relation with fixing maemo.org in terms
of tasks or people responsible. I fully agree that the maemo platform
will go nowhere without a solid web performance but I don't see why we
should stop the rest of processes until the web issues have been fixed.

You started this discussion by saying:

You know about http://maemo.org/intro/roadmap.html

We have been putting more flesh into it at a platform level.

Interested, I clicked the link to go take a look at the current state of the
roadmap. However, I couldn't see it, as the server was down.

The web issues have to be fixed first, because without a stable web
platform, we can't have a meaningful discussion about documents hosted on
that web platform, or even a discussion that mentions documents hosted on
that platform.

Right now, I still can't look at the document (it seems to not exist - see
the error page below), so I can't contribute anything to this discussion
other than asking that you fix the web platform so I have some idea what
you're talking about.

Is there anything we can do while the site is down to help you get it back
online?

---
Not Found

This page is not available on this server
Error 404 maemo.org
Wed, 13 Jun 2007 07:01:02 +0300
Apache/2.2.3 (Debian) DAV/2 SVN/1.4.2 mod_ldap_userdir/1.1.11
PHP/4.4.4-8+etch1 mod_ssl/2.2.3 OpenSSL/0.9.8c Midgard/1.8.3 mod_perl/2.0.2
Perl/v5.8.8

Stacktrace:
1: /var/cache/midgard/midgard/7-49-31-0.php:0 {main}
2: /var/cache/midgard/midgard/7-49-31-0.php:130 midcom_application::codeinit
3:
/usr/share/midgard/svn/midcom/midcom_2_8/midcom.core/midcom/application.php:518
midcom_application::_process
---
4:
/usr/share/midgard/svn/midcom/midcom_2_8/midcom.core/midcom/application.php:1036
midcom_application::generate_error

--
There is nothing more worthy of contempt than a man who quotes himself -
Zhasper, 2004