Hi

Sardine has been failing for about 12 days now, and maybe longer - I've been
trying to test Sardine since the beginning of July. The upgrade always fails at
the same point with osso-thumbnail0. This is the output from the upgrade:

        Preparing to replace osso-thumbnail0 0.7-1 (using
.../osso-thumbnail0_0.9_armel.deb) ...
        Unpacking replacement osso-thumbnail0 ...
         /var/cache/apt/archives/dbus_1.0.2-0osso8_armel.deb

My /etc/apt/sources.list file is:

        #maemo:essential
        deb http://repository.maemo.org sardine main non-free

It makes no difference if I'm upgrading 3.2007 or 4.2007 on my N800.

Any idea how to fix Sardine?

Many thanks.