Hi Marius

Manually creating /tmp/.run has now resulted in a successful Sardine upgrade
using the sardine rather than unstable repo.

I still don't think dbus should care whether /var/run physically exists or not,
but assuming that isn't going to change it would be worth adding an extra step
to the Wiki device upgrade instructions mentioning the need to "mkdir
/tmp/.run" once the copy is completed (and after the chroot!)

If unstable is synched correctly I'll use unstable in future, though it would
be nice to understand why we need two Sardine repositories!

Cheers
Neil