NOKIA Inc.,

I am really sorry, but there is no way to register to garage.maemo account
at

https://maemo.org/
login message - please enter credentials

Wikipedia: credentials
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Credential
A credential is an attestation of qualification, competence, or authority
issued to an individual by a third party with a relevant de jure or de facto
authority or assumed competence to do so.
 Examples of credentials include academic diplomas, academic degrees, and
certifications, security clearances, identification documents, badges,
passwords and user names, keys, powers of attorney, and so on.
How can I enter credentials not being registered ?

Thanks.

Darius

Quim Gil <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: It's out now:

http://maemo.org/news/announcements/view/1192708879.html

Keeping the good tradition, we want to offer the new Nokia N810 Internet
Tablet to the most active contributors of the maemo community, as soon
as possible and as affordably as possible. The N810 maemo device program
starts *now* with 500 discount codes entitling their fortunate owners to
get a device for 99€ (or equivalent price in other currencies).

The call is addressed not only to open source programmers, but also to
designers, documentation writers, community supporters, maemo
evangelists, bloggers… In order to apply go to your maemo profile (same
login as the so-called Garage account) and make your request there.
Please read carefully the instructions, terms and conditions.

Some time next week we will provide more details about the selection
process, but this is the basic you need to know:

      * Contributors apply themselves through their maemo profiles. No
        invitation is needed. Please don't send us extra emails, they
        won't help you.
      * Nokia & related professionals stay out. In case of doubt don’t
        ask: apply.
      * Open contributions & community involvement are the main rules to
        select the winners, but newcomers can get merits by proposing
        creative ideas requiring such device (open source and non-profit
        are a must).
      * The 500 discount codes will be distributed the same day the N810
        is available for purchase in the online Nokia shops.
PS: We will develop more functionality around these profiles, as
detailed in the maemo CRM requirements. Stay tuned.

--
Quim Gil - http://maemo.org