On Wed, 2007-10-24 at 14:49 +0300, Quim Gil wrote:
> This is an invitation to resume all previous discussions about "the
> repository mess" and come up with conclusions and actions. Please read
> this through and have a say, specially if you are maintaining a
> repository with maemo packages out of maemo.org
[snip]

Does this need to be in place for Chinook, or just for Chinook+X? Or,
will the addition of new packages to Chinook's extras repository block
on these policies being in place?

I'd like to get some beta (alpha, maybe) Glom packages in to Chinook's
extras, to get things moving. They wouldn't pass quality tests. But I
don't really want to set up my own repository.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.murrayc.com