On Thu, 2008-06-26 at 23:30 +0100, ext Graham Cobb wrote:
> On Thursday 26 June 2008 23:02:46 Thomas Schmidt wrote:
> > Yes, of course this would work too, but i guess some other people would
> > not be very happy about such a change (*looking at Graham Cobb*)
> > especially as it would require to be at least 1300 seconds in my
> > case. ;-)
>
> I think Ed (or someone) told me that I don't have to worry about that timeout
> (or was it another timer -- I will admit to being confused!).

Don't be confused. Timeout is the time between .dsc file modification
time and time when package will be rejected. We can easily set it to,
say, days if needed and it doesn't mean that other packages have to wait
days to being picked up.

> Of course, once the autobuilder has dependency support I won't care at all!
> The timers are only used in my hack script which handles dependencies by
> waiting long times (like an hour or more) between various uploads.

I'm working on it. Don't hold you breath though :)

Regards,
--
Ed