On Monday 25 May 2009 22:37:10 Antonio Aloisio wrote:
> Hi Attila,
> The python people is my mind too.. Don't worry I'm not forget about you
> guys.
> BTW please follow the ML so that you can help us in that side and you can
> sop
> us if needed...

Will do :) Apropo ML, I happen to notice qt4-de...@garage is not registered at
nabble (I admit, I have crossed on to the dark RSS). I presume it's missing
just because nobody had the need for nabble or RSS. I would have registered it
myself but it felt kind of silly (=wrong) to represent the list in official
matters. So I'd kindly ask the power that be to register the related Maemo qt4
lists with nabble (just like this one already is, along with -users and -
community)

> Some new Qt libs will be added.. they will be extra libs and there are not
> python bindings for them...

That's not a problem if they don't contain things that are *critical* to
run/use Qt apps on Maemo. Also, if these Qt addon libs are becoming 'official'
in the Harmattan timeframe, it would be smart to talk to Phil Thompson (PyQt
author) and possibly get official support for them in upstream PyQt (maybe it's
just me dreaming, but with a Nokia sticker on the Qt logo it doesn't sound all
that impossible).