On Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 6:27 AM, Till Harbaum / Lists<li...@harbaum.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> just as a side note, perhaps it's related: The units we saw at the danish
> weekend
> only had the extras-devel repo but not the original nokia repos installed. So
> everything requiring stuff from other repos than extras-devel was not
> installable.

Till is making an important note here: for some packages you MUST have
the nokia-binaries repository available on the device's
/etc/apt/sources.list.

Quim, can you check that's the case?

Also, if could get a terminal access and send us the output of
"apt-get install <package_name>", that would help us a lot fixing the
issues, given that apparently no one besides you is currently able to
reproduce the installation problems.

Regards,
--
Anderson Lizardo