On Thu, September 24, 2009 13:01, Aniello Del Sorbo wrote:

>>> I am well aware of that :)
>>> But if I go thru extras-testing (and I really want to!) then it looks
>>> like the Community has the last word on my application.
>>>
>> Yes, they do. It's a community effort, but look at it from the other
>> side. Not one single person or entitiy can block your app. It takes more
>> people to block it.
>>

> I know.. but still.. scares me.. :)

I tried to make this as transparent as possible, by showing each vote
together with the user. If people are trolling we should be easily be able
to spot this.

By letting the community doing this QA out in the open, we can prevent
rejections without reasoning by a certain entity like we have seen in the
news lately.

However, in a democracy not everybody can be satisfied. Let's tackle
issues when we actually get there.

> --
> anidel Sent from London, Eng, United Kingdom

- Niels