2009/10/5 Cornelius Hald <h...@icandy.de>:
> How about this:
> We put the labels for R,G,B and hex color directly into the color
> preview. This saves some space and I think white text with black outline
> should be readable on every color background. Then we join the palette
> selection from Thomas with the selector ideas from you. So we have only
> one button which lets us choose between different selectors or different
> pallets (which are just a different form of selectors anyways).
> Now we have a common frame on the right side and can display the specif
> selectors/palettes on the right side.

Looks good to me. The only problem I see is that we might not be able
to get the style we want using a "normal" GtkDialog with buttons, but
have to somehow re-create the dialog layout from scratch (or can we
simply pack the color preview + a HildonPickerButton inside the action
area of the dialog?).

That doesn't seem like a real problem, as long as we make sure that we
get the "dialog button style" (the one with the blue outline) for our
buttons on the right.

Thomas