ds wrote:
> I have a first report of vncviewer working on N900.
>
> It is in fremantle extras-testing and should be quite save, as there are
> only minor changes to the diablo and chinokk version which is availible
> since 2007-12-02 without major problems.
>
> I would be glad, if there were some more testers. Perhaps we get it into
> extras without me having a N900:-)
>
> Thanks a lot
>
> Detlef
>
> http://maemo.org/packages/package_instance/view/fremantle_extras-testing_free_armel/vncviewer/0.6.3-fremantle1

Hi Detlef,

do you have plans to adopt the UI to the new Fremantle style? I
installed it yesterday, but couldn´t really test it because of troubles
with my vnc server. I noticed that the UI is basically unchanged which
makes it feel a bit out of place on the N900.

Anyways, thanks for the port! Once my setup is working again, I´ll give
it another try.

Cheers!
Conny